Get a quote, configure a custom stair or ask a question. We're here to help!
Safer Scaffolding Alternatives
Modular Work Platforms vs. Scaffolding
ErectaStep modular platforms, stairs, and ladders can serve as great alternatives to all types of scaffolding such as; single and double scaffolding, cantilever scaffolding, trestle scaffolding, steel scaffolding, and bamboo or wood scaffolding. When going head-to-head it is difficult to see much of a battle between the two types of access platforms, but in many industrial, plant, or warehouse uses of scaffolding, ErectaStep variants can be more effective.
Everything scaffolding can do, ErectaStep can do better
When it comes to industrial, and even some consumer or construction settings, a modular and prefabricated solution can prove to be more durable and safe, and provide greater access to the areas of need. ErectaStep components can be relocated, reconfigured, and added on to so that each situation is as safe and efficient as the last.
THE HAZARDS AND DOWNFALLS OF SCAFFOLDING
Using a combination of 5 components: Prefabricated Metal Stairs, Metal work Platforms, Industrial Handrails, Aluminum Ladders and Tower Support, our modular design is sturdy, requires no fabrication and quickly bolts together to provide metal stairs, crossovers and many other configurations for safe access over pipes, dike walls, or other obstructions. All our OSHA compliant work platforms and industrial metal stairs are precision manufactured, fully engineered with heavy gauge steel and aluminum. And as always – each component is fully stocked and ready to ship today!
More Benefits of ErectaStep Stairs and Work Platforms:
- Ready to Assemble. Using just five components, the modular design can be quickly assembled and requires no fabrication. You’ll receive the simple instructions and even the wrench for bolting.
- Reusable. ErectaStep industrial platform and stair systems are easily moved and reconfigured into unlimited, expandable safety solutions.
- Shorter Lead Times. Because of the five standardized components and high-tech manufacturing process, ErectaStep can deliver safety systems to you quicker than ever before — so you can get it up and running faster than ever before.
- Always Safe. OSHA compliance is built into every one of ErectaStep’s products, lowering your risk of ownership, increasing your productivity and helping you make safety a priority.
- Long Life of Service. Precision manufactured out of powder-coated aluminum, ErectaStep stairs and platform systems are durable and long lasting, which means fewer maintenance costs over time.
- In Stock and Ready to Ship. ErectaStep’s patented configuration app lets you design your platform systems in real time. Call A SafeRack representative about your specific requirements and we’ll ship out your system as soon as tomorrow.
One Work Platform – Endless Expansion
ErectaStep’s modular design accommodates requirements from a single 3′ x 3′ work platform to unlimited platform area requirements. Shown above are a 3’x 12′ walkway configuration and a 9’x 9′ platform. Each of these designs can easily be expanded with the aid of tower supports. Platforms do not need intermediate support until you exceed three.
Our patent pending platform design allows handrails and stairs to attach to common bolt holes on any side, allowing any configuration without drilling or fabrication. Configurations can be altered and components can be re-purposed at any time.